Wii Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wii Knights Rules for CoD: WaW

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tifa
Admin

Wii Knights Rules for CoD: WaW Empty
PostSubject: Wii Knights Rules for CoD: WaW   Wii Knights Rules for CoD: WaW I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 8:27 pm

Creating Your Tryout Topic

Create a topic for your tryout. For the subject of your topic, type "Your Name Here Tryout Application".

If you do not pass your first tryout, you may try out one week later and post a new topic.

Tryout Application (Please Post This In Your Tryout Topic):

CoD WaW FC:
CoD WaW K/D Ratio:
CoD WaW Wi-Fi Name:
Why You Chose (WK):
Where You Found (WK) at:
AIM Screename: (if it applies)

*Note* - Your CoD WaW K/D ratio is located in your Barracks, under the "Kills" tab.

Important Tryout Information:

- You must have at least a 1.50 K/D ratio to tryout.
- You must be at least a level 30 or higher to tryout
- If you are found to be glitching or cheating in your tryout, you are automatically disqualified from ever trying out.
- We reserve the right to kick anyone out of the clan or out of our tryout process for any reason we feel necessary.

Tryout Rules:

For the tryout, you and your tester will play 3 public TDM games. At the end of the 3 games, he will assess you in your tryout topic and explain to you whether your made it in or not, and what you need to work on.

If there are enough members on at the time of your tryout, we may do a private match with you and our clan members to see how well your perform against us. If we do this, it will be 3 private matches.

More testers will be announced in the upcoming weeks...

What Testers Are Looking For in Your Tryout:

Testers will be evaluating your overall performance in the matches. You must perform exceptionally well at least 2/3 games to make it in the clan. We will mainly be looking at your K/D ratio and how you work with your team.
Back to top Go down
https://wiiknights.forumotion.com
Dak
Forum noob
Forum noob

PostSubject: Re: Wii Knights Rules for CoD: WaW   Wii Knights Rules for CoD: WaW I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 8:24 pm

CoD WaW fc: 0474-1881-1510
CoD WaW K/D ratio: 1.55
CoD WaW Wi-Fi name: MODARKER
Why I Chose WK: Because i was already in this clan and it would be cool to just double up on the games i play here.
Where I Found WK: Tifa showed me this place a while back and wanted me to help her make it a successful clan
Back to top Go down
Tifa
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Wii Knights Rules for CoD: WaW   Wii Knights Rules for CoD: WaW I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 7:33 am

You are supposed to make a new topic, as soon as i get someone to test u, u will be in... GL
Back to top Go down
https://wiiknights.forumotion.com
DialgaRu

PostSubject: Tryout   Wii Knights Rules for CoD: WaW I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 1:07 am

CoD WaW FC:056-008-354-355
CoD WaW K/D Ratio:ill update this when i find out
CoD WaW Wi-Fi Name:WKDialgarulz
Why You Chose (WK):there aren't many good clans out there
Where You Found (WK) at:xat.com
Back to top Go down
DialgaRU

PostSubject: RE:tryout   Wii Knights Rules for CoD: WaW I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 11:30 am

CoD WaW FC:056-008-354-355
CoD WaW K/D Ratio:only 0.5 no tryout for me
CoD WaW Wi-Fi Name:WKDialgarulz
Why You Chose (WK):there aren't many good clans out there
Where You Found (WK) at:xat.com

NVM
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wii Knights Rules for CoD: WaW   Wii Knights Rules for CoD: WaW I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wii Knights Rules for CoD: WaW
Page 1 of 1